The Lead Innovation Summit
July 12-13, 2022
GRIN ‘Thinks Big’ with Attendees at Brooklyn’s Lead Innovation Summit
GRIN came together with members of the fashion, retail, and consumer innovation community at the Lead Innovation Summit in Brooklyn on June 12-13. The two-day festival featured more than 100 stand-out speakers across two stages, covering everything related to the next generation of brands and technology.
Connecting with the brands, retailers, and digital natives defining tomorrow
As co-sponsors of the event, GRIN had a front-row seat as more than 1,700 attendees joined forces to answer one pressing question: What’s next?
Some of our favorite sessions included insights on:
- The power and limitations of artificial intelligence
- Augmented reality, connected apps, remote selling, and other big bets in immersive shopping
- Creating value in the metaverse with digital products, branded experiences, and more
- Delivering on climate pledges for a sustainable future
- Groundbreaking tech reshaping ecommerce and merchandising
Authentic content creators punch the ticket to innovation.
GRIN was thrilled to hear that so many of the most forward-thinking minds in the fashion, retail, and consumer innovation industry have prioritized collaborating with brand-aligned influencers. As a community always on the precipice of the next best thing, content creators have the power to captivate massive audiences and shine the spotlight on their favorite brands.