Modern Retail DTC Summit
April 26-28, 2022
DTC Summit ends with a new playbook for 2022
Attendees of the Modern Retail DTC Summit dug deep into how top brands are shifting their business models in today’s creator economy. The cumulative insights from industry thought leaders at the event illustrated how successful marketers harness the power of ecommerce and revealed the modern brand playbook for 2022 and beyond.
Recapping the Modern Retail Summit 2022
At this year’s event, we heard from more than 15 ecommerce founders, CEOs, and thought leaders. Here are some of the key takeaways:
- We’ve entered the age of “test, learn, and iterate.”
- Multiple strategies are critical as data gets scarcer and tracking becomes more difficult.
- Brands can now harness the creator economy in new and innovative ways.
- The world doesn’t belong to Facebook anymore.
- When brands hit a certain scale, retail becomes an integral part of the playbook.
Creators are a brand’s best wingmen.
GRIN helps leading DTC brands leverage influencers to build brand equity and increase customer lifetime value. These online creators act as brand storytellers, producing engaging content across all marketing strategies and serving as the centerpieces for a thriving community of brand advocates.